top of page

Visa Assistance

Houses of Parliament
Weekend Family Bonding

Need a UK Visa? Are you finding it hard to organise your paperwork? Finding it confusing? Let us assist you. We do  can provide you the right guidance in applying for visas.

Our Services


UK Tourist Visa

Apply for a Standard Visitor visa to visit the UK for up to 6 months. For example:

  • for a holiday or to see family and friends

  • for a business trip or meeting

  • to do a short course of study


UK Family Visa

You need a family visa to live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months.


UK Student Visa

A Student visa is usually for a longer course. You must be sponsored by a licensed college or university and have a confirmed place. You may be able to do some work on this visa.

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 10.13.24.jpeg

SGR helped me get my spouse visa and helped us from start to finish. They were very organised and always happy to help especially as my application was during the pandemic. Me and my wife highly recommend their visa assistance service.

Boyet and Ellen

Aklan, Philippines to London, UK

bottom of page